Saturday, June 14, 2008

Too Many Books, continued

I went to the library today and am happy to report that I took back a bunch of paperbacks that I'm just not going to read any time soon, and I only checked out 8 items. The two items I had on hold (one a DVD), 3 other movies, a book on CD for in the car, and two non-fiction books. I probably would have ended up with far more, but I had to park illegally due to some random festival in downtown Stone Mountain today. I figure that I'm at the library often enough to count as an unofficial library staff member as far as parking goes:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can send you as many books as you want - we are shedding books around here.

Krafty Kat said...

See, I'm trying to do the same thing, but then, somehow, books keep ending up arriving in my house. I don't know how it happens! Much like the curious incident with the socks.

I love internet buddies who fuel my addictions!!!!