Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thanks, Janice!

Ok, this is probably not going to completely satisfy my friend Ernie who has been on my case to blog more, but this is too good not to share. My friend Janice sent me a link to a blog post that she described as, "This is so you." And it is. So without further ado, I share with you the elusive 'alot' from Hyperbole and a Half. Well, actually, he's not that elusive.

And Ernie, since I just had to get up and remind myself how to turn text into a link, consider your point made. Not that it will change my behavior, but the point is made.

2 comments:

Ernie Hendrix said...

It's about #&^%@@# time!! {grin - those aren't cuss letters, they are amazement letters!} And you're right, I need more freqent, regular feedings to satisfy my blog appetite. But you're off to a good start. And now I'm off to check out the site your mentioned.

Yes, I've been updating my blog on a moderately regular basis. Check it out: Gypsy Gold Studio

P.S. You won't believe it but I actually finished my pod and baked it last night. Wonders never cease. I made a cane and I made a pod!!! And I dearly love exclamation points obviously.

Krafty Kat said...

I did a quick drive-by of your blog. Boy do I have lots to read! And I also need to check out more from the blog I just shared. You can also find them on Facebook:)

I am so proud of you finishing your pod. I baked my last pen when I got home. Now I need to stick the ink back in and sand. It could be a post for my other blog in the making:) Personally, I like smileys:)