Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brief wrap-up of the Utah trip

Also known as 1935.4 miles in under 10 days.

My husband and I took a beautiful trip to Utah at the beginning of September. And for all of my friends who aren't on Facebook and haven't seen any of the pictures, here's a sampling. Amusing stories to come later (and given how often I update this, it could be a lot later).

Zion National Park


The view from the Angel's Landing Trail.


The horrifying Angel's Landing trail.


Bryce Canyon National Park


More hoodoos


Hoodoos seen from below.


Grosvenor Arch in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument (Can you find the person?)


Capitol Reef National Park


Natural Bridges National Monument


Monument Valley


Needles district of Canyonlands National Park


Arches National Park


Delicate Arch at Arches


Island in the Sky district of Canyonlands National Park

1 comment:

Ernie Hendrix said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful and happy 2009. I really enjoy your blog and would love to see you post more frequently this year. My mother has moved in with me and life has really, really changed but maybe it will give me a little more time to blog this year since I won't be driving back and forth to her house. 2008 was a challenging and eventful year and I'm hoping that 2009 is much, much better.

Ernie